Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Sueing Game & Paintball! (Maggie)

An 89 year old woman sued the family of a young boy because the toys left in her yard caused her emotional distress. If I got a ton of free toys, I wouldn't have emotional distress, I would be joyful!

Police arrested a drug dealer who was accepting unwanted gift cards in exchange for cocaine. This seemed odd to me at first, like, what if he got something he didn't want? A Victoria's Secret gift card? (Well... he might want that, heh heh) But then I realized, he could probably get a $10 dollar gift cards and sell it somewhere else for like, $50 (lie about the price.. you know.)

Well, the funniest story of them all is where a man shot his friend's windshield repeatedly with a paintball gun. When the police arrived to arrest him, he claimed he was trying to prevent his friend from driving drunk by destroying his car! (He was arrested anyhow.)

~Maggie Kay

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment